Wednesday, February 16, 2011

hot bipasha basu


The homely suits, part of Prachi Desai’s telly star days, are not to be seen anymore. Designer ensembles are taking their place. Prachi is still in the process of going glam. However, that hasn’t stopped her from stepping into Bipasha Basu’s very classy stilettos. “Yes, I have signed Abbas Mustan’s next venture Life Partner. I am aware that Bipasha was offered this role, but she had date problems. Since her exit and my entry in the film happened at the same time, everyone conjectured that I have been given her role.” The film also stars Fardeen Khan, Govinda and Genelia D’Souza.

But, at the moment, Prachi wants to lock herself in a room to escape the reviews of her first cinematic venture Rock On opposite Farhan Akhtar. She says, “It feels as if we are waiting for the results after the exams. Since, all of us had prepared really well, the results should be good too.” Reams of newsprint have been dedicated to her makeover for the film, and she couldn’t be happier. She says, “They played extensively with my looks and everyone is pleasantly surprised with the outcome. Had it not been for the film, I would have never glammed myself up this way.” And how was it working with Farhan? “To start with, I was very nervous, since I was acting with a director. But he can’t keep his mouth shut to save his life. He is always cracking jokes and saying something or the other,” she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment