Sunday, June 26, 2011

Shahrukh Khan has condoled the passing away of M F Hussain.

Shahrukh Khan has condoled the passing away of M F Hussain.

The demise of M F Hussain, the well-known painter from India, has saddened all his fans, who loved him so much. On the day he left the world, his fans in Bollywood such as Shahrukh Khan recalled the memories of the association he had with the painter.

Shahrukh said, “I have been very close to him, and so I just can’t believe he is no more. I’m a big fan of his work and the walls in my house are full of his paintings. I was working very late and I got up late but when I woke-up, I got know that Husain Saab has passed away. I always believed him to be an immortal personality.”

Shahrukh added, “I really miss him. I had to go to London for holidays but they got delayed by five-six days. The first thing I used to do on my visits to London was to meet him. Now, I really wish I had gone, I really wish I had met him one last time and if I would have gone three days earlier, I could have met him.”

Shahrukh even had the honour of painting with Hussain. Recalling that experience, the Bollywood star said, “Recently I had been meeting him very frequently, bumping into him in London. We had some great conversations. I also painted a painting with him as he took me and we made it together, though I was so scared that I would spoil it.

Apart from personal association, the two also had a professional association as Hussain’s paintings were used in Shahrukh’s film Asoka

No comments:

Post a Comment