Saturday, June 18, 2011

Neil Nitin Mukesh and Asin, are not an item…

Neil Nitin Mukesh was literally shocked on hearing rumours about his secret affair with Bollywood actress Asin.
What’s more shocking is that, all these rumors have taken life in his absence. Niel is currently in Russia, shooting for Abbas Mustan’s Players.

He rubbishes the rumors saying, “To begin with I am not seeing Asin. I don’t know how these rumours take life. Regular friendships become affairs and suddenly someone else other than me and my family are making career decisions for me. This has got to stop.”

The recent report that Neil had recommended Asin to a filmmaker, who later said she wasn’t doing the film but also didn’t want Neil to do it, has actually got Neil into the buzz.

Nitin adds, “And as for which film I should do or not, that is a call only I will take,”
“And as for which film I should do or not, that is a call only I will take,” he adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment