Saturday, June 18, 2011

Neil Nitin Mukesh to romance Deepika Padukone the second time

After romancing Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone is ready for a new guy in the industry, Neil Nitin Mukesh. Neil And Deepika have already started their parts for the untitled movie directed by Pradeep Sarkar under the banner of Yashraj Films.

Neil quoted at a news agency, “Deepika and I vibe very well. I’ve known her from the time she was seeing Ranbir Kapoor. Deepika and I have been rehearsing rigorously for this film for one month. She’s a lovely co-star. I’m looking forward to working with her as she starts shooting at the end of January.” He is so excited that he can’t wait for her to join the shoots.

Neil, who plays a biker who does dangerous stunts, has already started for the shoot on the Mumbai streets during the night hours. However, the contract forbids the actor from divulging much about his role in the movie.

“I’m not telling you anything beyond the fact that our film is at the moment titled Production No 37… And yes, if my parents hear about me doing dangerous stunts they’ll freak out,” Neil said.

No comments:

Post a Comment